Willow House provides support services to children, teens and families who are grieving the death of a loved one. For over 22 years, Willow House has been the go-to program in the greater Chicagoland area, called upon to help young grieving families, school communities and others in crisis as they cope with death. All services are provided at no charge.
The Annual Walk & 5K Run to Remember is one way we unite as a community to honor the memory of loved ones who have died, while raising essential funds to keep programs going. As we navigate these unprecedented times, the demand for Willow House grief support programs is greater than ever. We need your help to ensure Willow House remains ready to support each child, family, school and community in need!
There are three easy ways you can help today: (1) Make a donation, (2) Create a fundraising page, and (3) Register to participate in the event!
There is an impact behind every dollar raised:
– A gift of $25 provides grief-focused books for a newly bereaved child and adult.
– A gift of $50 provides art supplies for 10 families at a support group.
– A gift of $100 provides 1 family an intake session with a clinical counselor.
– A gift of $250 provides clinical staff for two support groups.
– A gift of $500 provides an expressive arts workshop for 15 families.
– A gift of $1,000 provides an 8-week school-based support group series.
At the heart of this, and all of our fundraising efforts, is the goal to continue providing grief support services at no cost to families in need. From the staff and families of Willow House, we thank you for your support!